Thursday, November 22, 2012

Why is Christianity different?

This week's post is a bit different.  I have mosly been posting regarding what I've been challenged with in regards to the study of the book of Genesis.  Although related, I thought I would simply post a link to the sermon from Central Baptist from this past Sunday and insist that you watch it.  Set aside about 40 minutes and watch it.  Grab your spouse, kids and friends too.  Sit down and watch it together.  This is one of the best explanations I've heard about why someone (me included) believes in Jesus Christ.  Even if you are not a Christian, you will find this enlightening and I would encourage you to watch it.  On second thought, I would insist that you watch it.  It is a must see.

After watching this video, you may be interested in coming to hear the second sermon in the series this next Sunday at Central Baptist.  If you don't have a church that you regularly attend, I would insist that you make every effort to bring your family to Central this week.  You will be glad you did!

http://www.centralsf.org/node/478

Enjoy the video.  I know you will.  And have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments: